Friday, April 10, 2099

Professional Development

This is a description of any professional experiences that I have undergone aimed at improving my teaching skills. These can include workshops, conference sessions on teaching or education, and coursework.


  • MMG302 Research Option Development - By working in conjunction with Dr. Marsh I was able to experience first-hand the excitement and frustration in developing new materials for a course.  I plan to continue my work with this Research Option in the future to see how it matures.
  • SME 870 - Teaching College Science -  This course, taught by the very knowledgeable Dr. Joyce Parker, is designed to provide post-graduate students with a legitimate base to begin their teaching experiences.  The official course information can be found here and I wrote a little about it in my blog over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment